Enjoy a Healthy Home with an Architectural Flair
Engineering your roof system for maximum efficiency does more than protect you from the elements. A roof upgrade ensures that your home is healthy – free of mold and other harmful contaminants which can result from excess moisture trapped under an older roof.
ALCO’s Prescription for a Healthy Home
- Install ridge vents to help the house breath, eliminate moisture and prevent mold
- Blow in state-of-the-art insulation for maximum heating and cooling efficiency
- Underlayment serves as an additional weather barrier for extra protection
- Prevent attic damming and water damage with proper design and installation techniques
- Eliminate streaking, spotting and discoloring using algae-resistant materials
With over 7,500 roof installations completed, ALCO roof experts can also advise on how to enhance your home with skylight placement and explain the science behind a variety of roof designs. We also carry a wide range of shingle colors and styles, providing you with a broad palette of options.
ALCO roof installers are experts in the intricacies of roofing systems. We are trained on the latest products and techniques for leak-free roof solutions and are insured for up to $5,000,000. We stand behind our workmanship, taking extra precautions to ensure your roof is designed, installed and maintained for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
In addition to being the first line of defense against Mother Nature, your roof is your home’s biggest opportunity for energy savings. Approximately 25% of a home’s air loss is through its roof system, which is why proper installation is critical for maximum heat retention, cool air circulation and mold prevention.
Whether you’re looking to make your home healthier or simply more energy efficient, ALCO experts can help achieve outstanding results.
Take advantage of ALCO’s 57 years of expertise. Contact ALCO for your free in-home quote today.