Exterior Vinyl Siding
Revitalize the exterior of your home with beautiful vinyl siding
Vinyl Siding vs. Fiber Cement Siding
When it comes to a siding replacement, every homeowner wants to make the right choice — in both siding and contractor. That’s why ALCO Products offers different types of siding. From Exterior Vinyl to Fiber Cement Siding options.
Choose from low-maintenance and budget-friendly vinyl siding or specialized installation of James Hardie® fiber cement siding — the #1 siding choice for American homeowners. Here are the advantages to both so you can make the right choice for your DC Metro home.
Benefits of a Vinyl Home Exterior
Vinyl siding features homeowners love:
- Cost-Effective – Vinyl siding is cost-efficient due to low product and labor costs.
- Hundreds of Choices – A variety of color and style choices allow you to create the perfect look.
- Energy Savings – Vinyl is one of the most energy-efficient siding solutions available, saving you on utilities.
Advantages of Crane Vinyl Siding
We use CraneBoard® siding, the newest in innovative technology for vinyl siding. Enjoy these benefits of Crane:
- Noise Reduction – Up to 45%
- Impact Resistant – Up to 64%
- Virtually maintenance free!
Home Exterior Siding Options
It’s important to know the siding options available to you before making this long-term decision. Despite the benefits of vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding offers features that vinyl siding does not, including:
As a James Hardie Elite Preferred siding contractor, we are committed to installing your fiber cement siding so that you can enjoy the lasting beauty of your home’s exterior.