Let’s navigate together, and safely.
You don’t have to delay your home exterior project. We’re here to help.
As of 6/22/2020 Alco is opening our showroom to the public in accordance with Maryland state orders, as well as Montgomery County local orders. We are limiting the total number of people in our office and showroom to a max of 10, so we are requiring appointments until further notice. If you are interested in meeting with one of our design consultants and visiting the showroom, please call us at (240) 821-5848.
Additionally, we are now offering clients the option of an in-home or virtual estimate. If you would like to have an in-home consultation, our consultants will wear masks for the duration of the appointment, bring hand sanitizer and gloves, as well as bringing disinfectant wipes to clean off any samples or items that they are showing to you.
While we are excited to show off our new showroom to the community, we recognize that we are not “back to normal” quite yet. As such, I wanted to reassure everyone that all of our existing production guidelines that we put in effect back in March of 2020 (including but not limited to wearing masks on-site, carrying hand sanitizer and disinfectant, as well as social distancing on site) will remain in effect until further notice. Additionally, we are taking these precautions in our office to continue to slow the spread of Covid-19.
- Limiting the number of people in our office/showroom to 10 or less.
- Masks or face coverings are required at all times.
- Temperature checks are being performed upon entry, and anyone with a temperature of 99.5 or higher is being asked to go home.
- High touch points are being sanitized multiple times daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance.
- We are still encouraging our sales and production staff to work remote when possible.
- Any employee who is sick is being asked to work from home. Additionally, any employee who is not comfortable coming in (due to children at home, taking care of elderly parents, etc) is allowed to work remotely.
- We are following social distancing inside of the office.
While we are hopeful that we will beat the Covid-19 pandemic in the coming months, and eager to see some semblances of normalcy resuming, we recognize that we are not out of the fight yet, and we must still take precautions to protect our customers, and employees.
As always, I wish you all the best, and if anyone has any questions about our Covid 19 protocols, whether that be for consultations or job site installations, please feel free to email me at [email protected].
All the Best,