Expand your career in Home Exterior Remodeling
Current Open Positions
Home Improvement Sales Consultant
Receive Great Benefits
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
401(k) with company matching
Company paid training and continuing education
Merit and Performance Bonuses
Work With a Team That…
- Believes that respect and teamwork is essential to success… no drama, no ego, just great work.
- Knows that paid training and experience is the key to being better every single day. We’ll work with you to get you the knowledge you need to do the job well.
- Understands that great employees want to advance – and gives you the opportunities to do so at every turn.
- Has been successful for decades and will be for decades to come. We offer a stable, ongoing career that you can count on.
Certifications and Designations
With our certification in each of these programs, we’ve committed to training each technician and installer in manufacturer best practices. This means you’ll be trained based on their exacting standards – training that will last you a lifetime.
Houzz Best of Service Award Recipient since 2015 – our reviews excel in both quantity and quality
Remodeling 550 Designation – The contractor who grows and stays big has proven to master not only solid construction skills, but also business practices that make them a great service provider for their customers (and a great career choice for their employees)
Qualified Remodeler Top 500 – Qualified Remodeler recognizes the top 500 companies in the nation, and we’re proud to be included
NARI Member – Our membership with NARI allows us to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies, take advantage of exclusive education opportunities, and learn best practices from our peers and experts… and to pass that knowledge along to you.
NKBA Member– Not only do we get the most up-to-date information that we use to train you, these designations allow us to attract high-quality customers on a regular basis.
Certified Contractors Network Member– we show our commitment to integrity, professionalism, and frankness – which means our clients trust us and come back year after year.
We are looking for a full-time, energetic Home Improvement Sales Representative to help continue our 30% year over year growth!
What’s in it for you:
- Compensation: We are one of the few residential remodeling companies in the area that offers a $50K base salary + uncapped commissions
- Sales Leads: We have a great marketing team that provides 90% of your leads
- Great Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, paid holidays
- Continual Training: Extensive sales training, product, and production training that will set you up for success from day one
- Stability: Work for a stable company that has been in business for over 60 years
- Growth: Ability to grow/advance in your role
A little bit about the position:
Our Sales team focuses on residential, remodeling home improvement sales. You will meet with homeowners to diagnose needs, design options, present solutions, and close deals! We have an amazing, nationally proven sales process that is consultative-based and completely professional in every way!
We offer a base salary, plus commissions, bonus (and full benefits package). After you complete your training period, you have the choice to convert to a standard commission structure or get paid a monthly salary, bonuses, and commission. It’s fair, balanced, competitive, and most importantly, the ceiling is not capped!
Some qualifications include:
- 2+ years of PROVEN success in B2C sales
- Intermediate experience using a CRM
- Construction knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Valid driver’s license
If you have experience as a Sales Associate, Outside Sales Representative, or Account Executive, don’t hesitate to apply!