Let’s navigate together, and safely.
You don’t have to delay your home exterior project. We’re here to help.
Here at ALCO Products, the health and safety of our clients and employees is our number one goal. We wanted to take this time and address some of the things we are doing to help mitigate the spread of COVID–19, while allowing our offices to stay open and keep our employees working.
- Our office and showroom is being cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day, including phones, computers, etc.
- Any employee who is sick is being asked to work from home. Additionally, any employee who is not comfortable coming in (due to children at home, taking care of elderly parents, etc) is allowed to work remotely.
- Our sales team and production team have been given (and will be restocked) with hand sanitizer to keep in their vehicles. Additionally, our production team has been given cleaning supplies to keep on their trucks, and will do our best to clean door knobs, lights switches, etc, that we may touch when working in your home.
- All field employees have also been given gloves to wear when interacting with our clients.
- We are following social distance best practices, both in the field, and in our office.
- We are running “skeleton hours” in the office to limit more than 10 people from being in the office at one time.
Additionally, we are now offering virtual consultations. Virtual consultations will allow you to meet with one of our design consultants from the comfort of your home via a Zoom meeting or phone call. Your consultant will instruct you how to send us photos so we can measure your house virtually with our measuring app, Hover. You can additionally work with your design consultant to create a rendering of your home via Renoworks, so you can see the finished product before anything is ever ordered. After picking out options and styles you would like to see quoted, your consultant can digitally deliver a proposal to you for your review.
We know that times like these are stressful, and the unknown can be scary. The U.S. has faced pandemics, wars, etc., in the past and always come out victorious. We are confident that we will be able to return to normalcy soon, but in the meantime, if we can bring you and your family any joy during this time through home improvement, please let us know.
All the Best,
Effective 3/23/2020, our Maryland Showroom will be closed to the public until further notice in order to comply with the Governor’s request to limit gatherings of 10 or more people. Per Maryland state guidelines on essential businesses, as well as Virginia state guidelines on essential business, we will remain open and complete any projects/repairs until new guidelines are issued.
What’s in a Free Consultation?
We make consulting easy — especially when life disruptions require other ways of meeting and communication. While Covid-19 requires social distancing, we are equipped to offer virtual consultations to minimize interaction and yet move your home exterior projects forward.
- Meet with your design consultant over the phone or video using Zoom.
- Get instructions on how to take measurements with an app right from your phone.
- Share photos of your home through text or email.
- Use Hover, Eagleview, and Renoworks to see designs for your home project.
- Sign documents with Docusign.