Virginia Replacement Window Installations
Marvin Fiberglass Windows & ProVia Windows
Receive a Free In-Home Window Consultation!
- Factory trained and certified window installers
- Save money with these energy efficient windows
- Marvin Windows authorized contractor
- Lifetime Labor Warranty with every installation
- Appointments tailored to your schedule
Contractor of the Year Award Winner
In residential exteriors, residential interiors, kitchen renovations, and residential detached structure categories by NARI-Metro DC
Choosing Replacement Windows for Your Virginia Home
Choosing new windows for your Virginia home can be overwhelming
- What’s the best window option for your specific area of Virginia?
- What window will look best in your home?
- What windows are the most energy efficient?
- What windows will last the longest in your specific home?
A seasoned and experienced window installation company can easily answer these and any other questions you have. And when you’ve installed as many windows as ALCO has – you’ve heard all the questions and seen it all.
Types of Virginia Window Installations We Specialize In
ALCO has completed tens of thousands of window installations spanning 3 generations so we are able to professionally install and replace a majority of windows. During our 60 years we’ve honed our process to remove the stress and effort required from you and make the window installation as smooth as possible.
- Vinyl replacement windows
- Double hung windows
- Picture windows
- Casement windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Hopper windows
- Sliding windows
- Basement windows
- Storm windows
- Garden window
Our Window Installation Process
When it comes to replacing windows, we understand it is an important financial decision for any homeowner. We like to be as thorough as possible when evaluating and installing windows to ensure the best quality for your money. Here are the steps we will go through:
- You schedule your free design consultation, during which we’ll tour your property and review the windows you want to be replaced.
- We’ll answer your questions and go over your design options – from style to frame to custom options.
- Most of the time we’ll give you a price during our consultation – in the case of complex or specialized work, we’ll ask for up to 48 hours to research your price for you.
- Once you’re ready to move forward, our senior installation expert will come and take measurements again to ensure we’re ordering materials to your exact specifications. He’ll also make note of any valuable or fragile belongings that should be removed prior to installation.
- We’ll order the materials based on the options you’ve chosen and the specifications of your home, and your dedicated project manager will keep you apprised of the status of your order as it happens.
- On installation day, our factory-trained team will arrive with drop cloths, foot protection, and furniture pads to keep your space and belongings protected.
- We’ll remove your existing windows and thoroughly inspect the wall and area around your window to alert you of any potential issues.
- Once we’re done installing your new windows, our team will clean the entire area (leaving it broom-swept) and remove all the stickers from your windows for your records. Then we’ll clean your windows and leave you to enjoy your new space!
As you can see, not only do we know the best practices for each manufacturer… we know what it takes to make the process as smooth and pain-free as possible for you as a homeowner. So when you’re ready to update your home, change the style of your windows, or simply become more energy-efficient, see what decades of experience can mean for you.
Virginia Window Installation Featured Projects
Dunn Loring Vinyl Windows Project
Windows replaced with vinyl replacement windows. James Hardie siding installed in iron grey with white trim. (Front entrance gable built, Simpson wood door installed, roof replaced, and custom outdoor living space with kitchen and fireplace also built).
Location: Dunn Loring, Virginia
Total Budget: $140,000
Alexandria Replacement Window Project
Windows replaced with Vinylmax vinyl windows. The siding was also replaced James Hardie Cedarmill Siding in booth-bay blue with artic white trim.
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Total Budget: $28,000