Don’t risk your home’s protective new siding to inexperienced contractors who could leave you with subpar work, no warranty, and lower quality than the manufacturer’s standards for installation. Poor performing siding due to poor installation practices defeats the purpose.
Benefits to Hiring an Established, Experienced Contractor for Siding Installation
1. Time-tested installation processes
An established company refines their installation processes by doing thousands of jobs successfully.
2. Enjoy a low stress remodel
Home improvements can tend to be stressful. But established companies with decades of experience decrease the stress of remodeling because they perform their installations with excellence, do it right the first time, and maintain clean job sites. See our Residential Siding Guide to help.
3. Save time and money
A dedicated project manager uses a detailed checklist to ensure nothing on your project is missed, and every detail of your installation is done to specifications. When you hire a company with vast experience, you can rest assured they will save you both time and money.
Need help deciding what siding is right for your home?
Check out Alco’s “Residential Siding Installation Guide” to find answers.
4. Reduce the possibility of delays
When it comes to siding installation, unexpected delays can be frustrating for homeowners. Avoid delays others experience from late arriving materials, minimal staffing, and unexpected issues. With an established company, the possibility of experiencing project delays are dramatically reduced. Why?
- Dedicated project managers organize your project before workers arrive.
- Materials are ordered ahead of time so your project can be completed on time.
- Experienced contractors don’t leave jobs in the middle of them to complete other jobs, like many fly-by-night contracting companies do.
- Seasoned companies don’t have cash flow challenges that affect your project’s progress.
- Experience, training, and processes allow seasoned companies to handle unexpected problems quickly.
5. Enjoy the benefit of warranties and certifications
Get a licensed contractor and avoid being overcharged, taken advantage of, or having your home ruined with no recourse. Single man operations simply can’t compete with the multiple benefits of an established, experienced company such as:
- Extensive warranties — Receive extensive warranties on all the work ALCO performs.
- Lifetime warranties — Homeowners enjoy lifetime warranties for work performed by trained, certified installation experts. Workers attend classes, learn best practices from the manufacturer, and install quality materials according to manufacturer specifications so installations are done right the first time.
- Warranties on both labor and materials — When installers are highly trained, homeowners enjoy the benefits by receiving warranties on both labor and materials. Warranties are only as reliable as the company issuing them. Since ALCO has been established since 1956, homeowners rest assured that their warranties are backed by a reliable, trusted company.
- Quality installation — Expert installation adds years to the life of your siding.
James Hardie Siding—America’s Favorite Siding
Create the home of your dreams with James Hardie® siding. Color and style choices abound, giving homeowners the opportunity to express their style and enjoy durable, long-lasting siding. James Hardie fiber cement siding is made of wood or cellulose fiber, sand, cement, and water—which combine to make an ultra-strong composite material that stands up to harsh weather elements, resists pests, and boosts curb appeal.
James Hardie Siding Options
Personalize your home’s overall look by selecting from a variety of siding options, such as:
- HardiePlank® Lap Siding — Popular HardiePlank lap siding’s timeless look, durability, and beauty grace the exterior of homes nationwide. All styles come primed, or with baked-on and beautiful ColorPlus® Technology to ensure long-lasting color.
- HardieShingle® Siding — HardieShingle siding has the look of cedar shingles, yet the low-maintenance and durability of James Hardie siding products, and adds defined character to a home’s exterior.
- HardieSoffit® Panels — Soffits cover the underside of both roof eaves and exterior porch ceilings. They are available in vented and smooth shapes to accommodate your home’s specific code requirements and your style preferences.
- HardiePanel® Vertical Siding — Homeowners desiring distinct, visual design features for their contemporary home’s exterior enjoy residing with HardiePanel vertical siding. The crisp, clean lines of HardiePanel siding offer homeowners the opportunity to express their love for modern style. Additional options include combining HardiePlank lap siding with HardiePanel vertical siding to create the perfect look for your home.
- HardieTrim® Boards —The signature qualities seen throughout the James Hardie product line are enjoyed in HardieTrim boards. HardieTrim offers durable, beautiful elements that create the ideal finishing touch to your new siding. Homeowners enjoy accenting windows, doors, and columns with beautiful HardieTrim boards.
Alco Products, Inc.—A Trusted Replacement Siding Contractor
Quality installation ensures siding performs to the highest standards. Great siding solutions begin with optimal siding products and properly installed siding.
It’s vital to choose the right contractor to install your James Hardie siding in order to:
- Protect your warranty
- Get long-lasting siding installation done to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure your siding installation is done in a timely manner
Alco Products is a highly trained James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor committed to:
- Quality installation practices
- Excellent customer service
- Superb standards set by the James Hardie Company
Alco Product’s expert team serves the Washington D.C., MD, and Northern VA area, installing siding with excellence and ensuring customer satisfaction time after time. We offer:
- A track record of customer satisfaction
- Committed compliance to installation best practices
- Liability and compensation insurance to protect homeowners
- Proper licensing and bonding
Get peace of mind knowing your home exterior is in well qualified, highly trained, and experienced hands. James Hardie siding is not a DIY project. It requires:
- Proper removal of existing siding
- Installation of moisture barriers
- Redoing of the flashing around your home’s windows, doors, and roof
- Accurate handling of fiber cement boards, requiring proper installation methods
Homeowners in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. enjoy ALCO’s choices in a wide variety of siding patterns and multiple color options. Check out our gallery and contact ALCO Products to get a free consultation today!