When it comes to a siding replacement, every homeowner wants to make the right choice—in both siding and contractor. That’s why ALCO Products offers different types of siding. From Exterior Vinyl to Fiber Cement Siding options.
Choose from low-maintenance and budget-friendly vinyl siding or specialized installation of James Hardie® fiber cement siding—the #1 siding choice for American homeowners. Here are the advantages to both so you can make the right choice for your DC Metro home.
Benefits of a Vinyl Home Exterior
Vinyl siding features homeowners love:
- Cost-Effective: Vinyl siding is cost-efficient due to low product and labor costs.
- Hundreds of Choices: A variety of color and style choices allow you to create the perfect look.
- Energy Savings: Vinyl is one of the most energy-efficient siding solutions available, saving you on utilities.
Advantages of Crane Vinyl Siding
We use CraneBoard® siding, the newest in innovative technology for vinyl siding. Enjoy these benefits of Crane:
- Noise Reduction: Up to 45%
- Impact Resistant: Up to 64%
- Virtually maintenance free!
Home Exterior Siding Options
It’s important to know the siding options available to you before making this long-term decision. Despite the benefits of vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding offers features that vinyl siding does not, including:
- Engineered for Climate: Built to endure DC Metro Area weather
- Attractive: Material mimics authentic wood
- Durable: 5x thicker material
- Impressive Warranty: 30 Year Non-Prorated
As a James Hardie Elite Preferred siding contractor, we are committed to installing your fiber cement siding so that you can enjoy the lasting beauty of your home’s exterior.
Why Choose ALCO Products as Your Exterior Siding Contractor
As homeowners, we understand how inconvenient it can be to fix a deteriorating home exterior. That’s why for over 60 years, we have helped homeowners with over 100,000 installations—the right way.
At ALCO Products, we stand behind our workmanship and products. We guarantee an informative, no-pressure sales experience, and once on the job, our crews keep your project site clean and free of debris. We will repair or replace any product due to material defect while the product is under manufacturer warranty—free of labor charge.
Our Alco Products Process Is Stress-Free
Get a Free Consultation
Call us or fill out our easy online form. We’ll assess your needs and present you with a detailed proposal.
Enjoy a Hassle-Free Installation Process
We execute your siding project with precision, keeping you in the loop with clear and regular communication.
Be Confident in Your Home Again
Enjoy a smooth installation process and peace of mind, knowing your home exterior will endure for years to come.